New products of the week...

12:58

Earlier on today I was watching one of my favourite make-up artiste's videos; she goes by the name Lisa Eldridge and is extremely talented. Her tutorials cover a wide range from evening looks to work make up. She has worked with the likes of Emma Watson, Kate Winslet, Alexandra Burke, The Saturdays and numerous high end fashion models. I was particularly intrigued by Kate Winslet's make-up for the July issue of Spanish vogue. She had the most luscious red on her lips and I'll tell you now it's impossible to see that and not want to buy a similar red lipstick. So I went about town hunting for the perfect colour and ended up buying a tad bit more. A couple lip liners and golden shadows. I can never get tired of make up. There's always a look yet to made.
P.S. I feel a red lip tutorial coming on soon 




Compact eyeshadow quad - Claire's
singular duet shadows - 2true

L/R L'oréal lip stain in 06, Barry M lip crayon in No.2, Black tulip rimmel, Russian red rimmel, Indian pink rimmel. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Subscribe