I think I'm in love...

13:56




I was running round town earlier today with my sister running errands for mum and decided to take a look around for anything I might like. We popped into new look as they had finally finished  renovating the store here at Maidstone. There were lots of nice new pieces added to their jewellery line which I absolutely love and dozens of shoes added to their collection. I was shocked to find this lovely pair sitting on the sale rail. I think they're absolutely gorgeous and definitely a must have for summer. Although we're slowly drifting into autumn I don't see any harm in whipping out there babies. All you need is the right outfit and accessories to jazz it up. 


These shoes are a perfect dupe for these louboutins..

When I saw them I knew instantly I would get them. I would pair them up with a nude jumper, some acid wash jeans, turquoise and gold accessories, and a nude clutch. They're very comfortable and can be worn throughout the year regardless of the weather... And... they're just eleven pounds! Make sure you get a pair. They come in cream too! :) xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Subscribe