Random post and more new stuff.

14:48

So I've kind of gotten into the whole blogging thing again hence the post after post thing you see going on. Lately I've been shopping a lot. I have no idea what it is, but I feel the need to buy something whenever I'm in a make-up store. A couple days ago I was in need of a new mascara because I left mine at my sister's place; I walked into superdrug the following day and ended up getting a couple more items which I'm glad I bought. I found this awesome face primer with shimmer in it. It gives the most amazing glow and leaves your make-up looking fresh and dewy. Also a couple eye shadows by MUA. If you haven't heard about MUA I'll tell you now they're a make-up brand who give you good quality products at incredibly affordable prices. I got each eye-shadow for a pound so it cost me £3 for all of them - isn't that amazing? The eye-shadows are extremely pigmented and long-lasting. So, if you're in need of some mac dupes check out MUA.  

A lot of new make up products hitting the shelves so be sure to take a look whenever you're in town
I hope you enjoyed this post. Good night everyone and enjoy the weekend ahead. 





Products 
...
Singular compact eyeshadows MUA
Bronzer shade 4
NYC - Lengthening mascara
Nude Lipstick shade 14 MUA
NYC skin smothing perfector face primer 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Subscribe