Knocking on Heaven's door

12:38

Hello my loves, 

Lately, I've been feeling as though I'm on holiday in Greece. So much skin and shorts all about town. The joys of summer ey! I love it!  The warmth, the cool breeze, rays of sunshine, and need I mention the topless boys. Thanks to the amazing weather my friends and I have had an awesome week so far. Lazing about in the park and falling off the zip-wire being one of the highlights.  My outfits have been very light in colour and texture this week as it's been so so so hot!  Today I was inspired by Shirley. I was watching one of her videos and realised I had something similar to her outfit, but I wore heels instead. I must say my outfit today was girly and chique. Mainly centered around the bag I bought a couple of days ago. I love this bag. The pink is so neon and great for summer. Plus it was only a fiva! That's flipping fantastic if you ask me. 

Oh well, I hope you're all having an amazing week! After this post I am off to watch the apprentice. Lord knows I love that program and Lord Sugar. 

Take care dolls, 







You Might Also Like

6 comments

Instagram

Subscribe