vous êtes belle

22:56

Hello dolls, 

So I've decided that besides my beauty and fashion related posts, every month I would like to address a certain topic having to do with us as beings; what makes us beautiful, how we can stay beautiful and most importantly believing in the beauts that we are! 

Living in a world where almost everything is judged by appearance and status is hard..but we shouldn't let that knock us down. Over the years, the world has become so materialistic and stereotypical that we forget that we ourselves are individuals and unique. God created us all in his image...but I believe that he gave us all different parts of him. That's why we look different, think different, are different. 


It's important that we accept who we are in life and make the most of it. A lifetime of resentment for the person God made you is no way to live. Imagine how it must feel waking up everyday and hating who you are. It's horrible. I don't condone it, but then again people are pressured into thinking they're no good. Perhaps they're intimidated by the so called better half of society. 

If you have ever woken up feeling that way I am here to tell you that there is no better half. We are all equals. You are who you are, and I appreciate each and everyone of you for that. Life is too short for you to complicate things for yourself. Be happy and embrace the people that matter most to you. Your family, and close friends. If there's anything I've learnt that has really helped it's that you don't need the whole world to be happy...just the ones that matter. 

So how do you start this odyssey to the new found you? 
Cut off all the negative people and influences in your life. To stay happy you need a negative free life or at least one with minimal negativity on trivial things. 
Pray for confidence. What makes a person powerful is their belief in him or herself. 
Get a devotional book. I find those very interesting and helpful. Read a page everyday, the stories you can relate to will help to open your mind to ways you can counteract the problem you're facing. 
Open up to your family and very close friends when you're going through issues you can't face on your own. Bottling things up is a bad habit. It will eventually eat you up. 
Look in the mirror everyday and acknowledge the courageous and beautiful person you are. Appreciate yourself feel your existence. 


...Here are a couple bible quotes on self confidence...


Psalm 27:3 Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, yet I will be confident.

Psalm 139:13/14 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.

Psalm 91:1/16 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the Fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day...

I wish you luck on this journey...
Il n'ya qu'un seul vous dans ce monde et c'est pour cette raison que vous êtes belle





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love this post so much! Your encouraging words mean a lot and it's so true in this society. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime...I believe it's important to help as much as you can every now and again. God bless x

      Delete

Instagram

Subscribe