STYLE FILE | Get the look : Kim Kardashian

10:07


Hello dolls, 

So I decided to make a new series called style file in which i'll be showing you how to incorporate the style of your fashion icons in yours. Kim Kardashian is one of the leading ladies when it comes to fashion. I love her style particularly because it's classy, elegant, sexy and cute all at the same time. She wears a lot of neutral colours, Animal prints and heels which I'm a big fan of so I thought it would be fun to make a Kim inspired video. Here I'll be doing one of her signature make up looks, hairstyles and three outfits that you can wear to work, casual day out, or a night out. The make up look featured in this video is one of kim's popular looks. We all know she loves her shimmery browns, and nudes so I used that color scheme to create a similar look to her daytime smokey eye. Her hair is always amazing!! That's something we can all definitely agree on so I featured her straight blown out hair look. I love the way her hair flows it looks luscious and healthy. 


I hope you guys enjoy this video and find it useful. I believe we all have style icons whether it's a celebrity, friend or adult, we all have that one person who knows what they're wearing and inspires us to be daring with clothing. 

Enjoy 

xo 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Subscribe