MAKEUP | My everyday face

04:14

Hello dolls, 

So this is the first post on my new blog. Yay! You guys have already seen some of my videos so there isn't that much of a difference. I decided to share with you my everyday look because most times, I get asked a lot o questions like 'Can you do a look suitable for work/school?' 'Can you do a natural look?' So in this video I've incorporated all these things into it and come up with this look. It's very simple. I added a bit of eyeliner just to give it that extra oomf! that I crave. Hope you enjoy the tutorial. 

Much love 

shannelle 
x

***
Products Used: 

Face
Mua Velvet face primer 
Clinique superbalanced make up Amber 17 
Sleek hide it concealer dark 

Eyes 
Brown mascara 
Sleek's oh so special eyeshadow palette 
2true liquid eyeliner
Brown brow pencil 
Maybelline's great lash mascara 

Cheeks
sleek's pink flamingo blusher

Lips
Revlon's matte lipstick Mauve it over (003) 
Barry M's limited edition lipgloss in baby pink.







***
x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Subscribe