Get ready with me :)

17:26

Hello my lovelies,

Hope you're all doing well. I know it's been quite a while since I updated my blog. If you reside in England then I'm sure you know that a majority of students were on half term ^_^. I was more than delighted to spend the weekend with my Grandma and Cousin. My aunt got married over the weekend and it was a glorious occasion tons of people gathered to share one special moment. I'm so glad that she's found someone to spend the rest of her life with and hope that they spend their days loving one another until death does them part. Any way enough of all that mushy mushy stuff. I'm sure a lot of you must be wondering why the quality of my videos seem much better huh? LOL well I got a camera over the weekend. I've been dying for an upgrade ever since I got the fuji s4080 and not to mention my samsung camera has tried so hard for me. So I thought I'd give it a rest. My mum was so kind to have bought me the canon 600d. It's a popular DSLR, amongst bloggers, youtubers, and even photographers.

I feel like things are looking up, slowly but surely. All I can say is thank you Jesus.

Well in this video I was getting ready for school. So get ready with me dolls!.....





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Subscribe