A Simple Makeup Look

05:06



Hello dolls,

So it was requested that I make a look suitable for a first date/night out.  I came across this really nice picture on Tumblr and thought I would recreate the look. This look features nude and subtle colours which is what I love about it. It's fresh, clean and simple and not too much for a first date. This look is also suitable for work, school or a casual outing with the girls. You can also amp the look with a little black in the crease for the night. I've mentioned all the products used for the tutorial. I hope you enjoy this video and find it useful. Don't forget to comment, rate and subscribe. If you think this video deserves some views please share it, it would make my day.





- Shannellestyles ❤

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Subscribe