Back to school makeup (Inspired by Lana Del Rey) :)

14:27


So...

I'm guessing by now you've had it to the brim with me always going on a hiatus; I've been extremely busy, working and enjoying life before we go back to school (Sobs). So, once again I AM BACK with a bunch of beauty and fashion videos so don't go anywhere. 

I decided to start off with a back to school video seeing as everyone loves them. We've spent days on end tanning in the sun, swimming at the beach, going to the gym, clenching our tummies and screaming as we reach the drop on the swarm - takes a deep breath - So what better than a makeup tutorial for your first day back at school? After all I'm pretty sure our dedication to getting the perfect body over summer wasn't for nothing (Wink)... Right, where were we before I drifted off into the glory days just passed? Oh yeah! School. 

The look I created was inspired by Lana Del Rey. Her eye make-up is always sultry and dark. She uses a thick cat wing and a darker shadow in the outer 'V' area of her eyelid to achieve that smokey look. 


To make the look more youthful and appropriate for school I've toned down every aspect of this look and used pink tones to add a youthful glow to the face. I think this look is great for school especially if you're the kind who get's no sleep at all - slowly raises hand - it'll make you look awake, I promise. 

Here's my recreation of the look. I hope you enjoy this tutorial. Let me know if you'd like to see some more makeup videos inspired by this year's A/W makeup trends. 

Thanks for watching.
Kisses. 
xo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Aww..love it..pretty x
    http://msversatiletips.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

Subscribe