HOW TO | The perfect red lip.

14:19

Hello my darlings, 
I know I've been coming out with a lot of videos lately lol but I do this all for you :) Basically I decided to do a beauty basics series just to help the beginners out there. So if you're new to make up or not much of a fan this video is for you. I know a lot of people struggle with the red lip because it's bold and daring. In this video I will show you three ways to wear red lipstick that can make you feel comfortable and happy within yourself. You don't always have to do things the same as everyone which is why I've entailed thre different ways you can wear it. I hope you find this video useful. If you're not sure as to what shade of red is best for you please let me know. I'd be more than happy to share with you a technique I learned. Oh well hope you all enjoy the video. Thank you for watching dolls :) 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Subscribe