'Take a picture, it'll last longer...'

03:06

Here I spent the entire weekend with my older sister in canterbury...She took these. I love you till death <3

Hello dolls, 

I know it's been a while since I set words to page...mainly because I've been so caught up in life. Tbh I really don't know what I'm going to say in this post...but I'll write on. Firstly and as always I really want to thank all the people that have supported me and given me views and RT's and most importantly your time. Time is something I hold dearly to me and it feels good to know that you're willing to take out of your time to watch my videos. So thank you to all the girls AND GUYS - because I know there's a few - that watch my videos. God bless you all.  

Ever since I got my DSLR it's been pretty hard to put it down..I'm taking pictures everywhere! The park, flowers, friends, family. i just love being able to capture the things I love in a photograph. It may seem pretty stupid to you all but we take it for granted.  If your friends are over for the weekend take a picture. Shopping with your mum? take a picture. Aunt just had a beautiful baby girl? take a picture. I can't count with my fingers the many times I've heard man say 'take a picture it'll last longer' and to be honest it's true. A picture says more than a thousand words...It's a way of reflecting on moments in your life and the times you've shared with loved ones. You can actually hold the photo and see yourself in it. I don't know about you but to me that's pretty cool. I mean I can't exactly see myself unless I'm in a mirror.  

For instance, I'm sure the whole world is aware by now of Whitney's passing. May her soul rest in peace. She may not be with us in body, but her spirit is still amongst her family, friends and fans. There are millions of pictures, dozens of songs, interviews, movies it's almost as if she's still here. She left a mark, and I think it's important that we all do the same; so that when the un-explainable in life happens the ones we loved still have something to hold on to, Something to remember and someone to cherish. 

Life is too short and none of us know tomorrow so if you can, take a picture everyday. 

'It'll last longer' 

Picture of the day


I remember taking this photo and when I took it, I felt hopeful. In the midst of the harsh cold, the flowers bloom.  I know this may seem a bit too much for just one picture but life is too deep for me to think on the surface.  

P.s. I'm not a photographer...just a girl who loves taking photographs. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Subscribe